Monday, November 30, 2009

Cancel that? Roger!

So today, after I wrote my last post I laid down for about half an hour....or that was the plan!  I woke up 4 1/2 hours later, to 7 missed calls and 5 voice mails. Three of those were from my doctors office.  I guess something in my blood alarmed them, and they want me to trigger tonight, and then we will have our 'date' Wednesday morning.... of course this is the ONLY day this week I have substitute teaching booked, so I'll be triggering in about 15 minuets, so that I will have an hour Wednesday morning before I have to leave for work.  I know they say just a half hour is necessary of putting your feet in the air, but I always wait for 45 min, at the minimum.  So, here's to getting up extra early to be completely showered and ready to go, and then 45 minuets of uninterrupted "Twilight" time.  I'm trying to re-read the books, but have not been able to scrape much time for it. 

4 comments: