Monday, December 20, 2010

Solar Eclipse *update*

Is anyone else getting up in the freezing middle of the night to see this thing happen?

I've set my alarm, but not making any promises....

90% of my motivation is because the next one isn't happening for like 80 years.


We shall see....


****Ok, so I got up, watched the actual part that it was completely shadowed, called my little brother (I knew he would still be awake), but he couldn't see it because of the cloud cover where he lives.

Attempted to take a picture, not sure if came out (haven't downloaded it yet).

But, I saw it- so we can check that box off!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to see it and missed it due to the storms over California. It's been eons since I saw one and was looking forward to it. What a treat that you made it happen!

    ReplyDelete