Sunday, December 12, 2010

Marshmallows

Do you have a food that is your weekness? 

I do.

Marshmallows.

Seriously- they can bring me to my knees.  I purposely try to keep them OUT of our house, because if they are there, they will be opened, and the will be eaten (likely in two or three sittings...)

I saw these a few weeks ago, but just opened them (surprising that it took me that long...)




So.not.good

I'm so disappointed... but the dog's really like them (they, like me, have an affection for these small puffy things!)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they'd be better in cocoa than by themselves? I thought you were going to post a picture of the extra-large ones I've seen at W@lmart starting before Halloween.

    My weaknesses: Wheat Thins and Oreos.

    Can.not.keep.them.in.the.house. Seriously. I can go through a family size box of wheat thins in a couple of days, less if I'm not trying to be good. Same for oreos. And don't get me started on peanut m&m's. If I'm in the right mood I can finish a medium size bag in one day.

    It's a sickness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the warning! I wanted to try these!

    ReplyDelete