Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sicker then a Dog

So I have an old school doctor, who hooked me up - literally, to an IV when I went into his office.

He took one look at me and saw something that worried him... I should have asked more questions because I'm dying now!

He literally gave me an IV with nutrients to boost my immunity, a shot in my butt with antibiotics and something to clear the mucous up, and then gave me two prescriptions.

Holy hell.

I felt a little better yesterday (thank goodness, no more green snot) and I really needed to for the matching meeting. 

But by last night, it had moved from the top of my head down to my throat.  I'm raspy, my throat hurts, I'm hacking shit up.  This afternoon topped the cake- dry heaving... which wouldn't have been so bad, but on one dry heave... it wasn't so dry...

I haven't been this sick in a long time.

My husband calls me a germ monster.

I can't even imagine what it would be like if my doctor hadn't supercharged me that quick.

Gosh this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment