Friday, January 15, 2010

Valentines Day Swap

Ok, I've come out of hiding (which I will be back in as soon as I 'publish'), but only because it's a really good reason!!!!


It's time for another swap!

This time, love is in the air and its time for Valentine's Day!

Sign up will be open all week, until Saturday January 23.

The rules are pretty simple, there is a $10 limit and you should mail out your package by the second week of February so that they arrive round about Valentine's Day

I however, am NOT the great inventor of this idea, this needs to be credited to The Mrs. over at Trying Our Best.

So.... go check her out HERE and sign up!!! You don't have to be a 'blogger' just leave your e-mail in the comments and she'll get you included!
 
Maybe we'll get eachother!

1 comment:

  1. Hallmark holiday! Boo hiss :) lol (I won't be with hubby this year anyway! I'll be hopefully resting after my transfer!)

    ReplyDelete