Saturday, January 23, 2010

I tried

I tried.
I really tried.
I really, really tried.
But I would be telling all of you a lie if I said I didn't sneek a peak on my bloging hiatius!

I would sneek a peak every few days to see what was going on, usually just reading the little bit that is in my blogger dashboard.

I'm weak.

I caved in. 

I missed you all!!!

So, without going into a big long paragraph of what I've been doing while hiding out, I decided to fall back on one of my favorite things.... a bulleted list!

*Started Master's classes (blah... and that's all I have to say about that!)
*Started doing Slim in Six.... Oh.My.Gosh
       -lost 4 lbs. the first week and 2 inches.  Holy hell... this might be worth it!
       -today I saw a number on the scale that I haven't seen in over 15 months... before I got pregnant with my Sea Monkey
*Started doing 'family counseling' with my husband, step daughter, and her mother.  Joy.
*Began having anxiety attacks throughout the day (see above for reasons' why...)
*Had my honey and his Dad install a light in our front entry way.  No more dark cavern!
*And fix a light in a closet that wasn't working
*And replace a light in my bathroom... and add a dimmer.
*And install an motion sensor floodlight in the back yard.
*Decided that we weren't on a PERMANENT break, we will discuss options in April.*small victory*
*Decided I would teach full time next year (not sure if I'm excited about that)
*Applied to teach summer school.
*Finished and sent out my Christmas Cards... yes, I am a month behind, I know this...
*I'm sure there is much much more... I'm exhausted from these last two weeks... actually maybe just these last few days, does that mean there is something growing inside of me? 
*I guess I'll need to mosey on down to Wal Mart and pick up a test for Monday morning...

I've caught up reading almost all the blogs- 282 posts I'll have you know!

:)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy! Good to hear about discussing things further in April, also.

    There are so many of the above things I'm curious about...what type of master's classes? I guess that's where I'll start...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for more light!

    (Tired in the past few days is good. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 282 posts to read....eek! It's nice to hear that you are alive. :) We missed you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I took my break for a few days, I missed eeryone too! It's amazing how much of a connection you build with folks!

    ReplyDelete