Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Daily Laugh

This picture is from a few months ago, but I found it while looking for something else and it made me smile.




If you can't tell (sorry, I know its fuzzy), it is chocolate teddy grahams 'swimming' in milk.

My husband had poured them into his glass of milk, and in a sing-song voice said "swim little bears, swim!"

You see, my husband has this 'issue' with food.  I'm not really sure where it comes from, but it used to drive me crazy, now I just shake my head and laugh.  If we ever have food that needs to be thrown away (think old, stale cupcakes, the last bits of a casserole) he will play with it. 

Here is a perfect example:  We had extra icing from some cupcakes I had made.  He smeared it all over his hands, and up his forearms like you would lotion.  Really?!?  He seemed so pleased with himself.  After I took this picture, I asked him what he planned on doing now that he had icing all over himself. 


Simple solution:  Just call the dogs!  They of course, LOVE it when he plays with food, because usually they get to help him 'clean up' his mess.



3 comments:

  1. You can't see it, but I'm cringing over here. (I'm like Lucy from Peanuts - "Dog slobber, Yuck!")

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that is hilarious! I have to tell my DH about the chocolate teddy grahams in milk. He will love that!

    ReplyDelete