Monday, November 8, 2010

my post

So I would um, do a meaningful blog... but about 3 1/2 hours ago I checked my school website, and discovered a project that was due.  Today. By midnight.

I've done most of the research work, and it's a technology course, so I'll be developing a very fancy, interactive, teach the kids without you being involved really, powerpoint. 

I fucking hate powerpoint at this point...

I've never googled "How to add a fill in the blank in 2007 powerpoint" so many damn times in my life...

Probably isn't great that this is my first 'real' project working in the upgraded 2007 Microsoft Office.

Double Damn.

So that's my story, and my daily blog post.

Catch you on the flip side... but with my luck, I'll still be awake when the 'flip' happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment