Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Epic Fail

I went to the Old Navy and got some jeans at midnight.

Literally, parked my car at 11:51pm, and walked into the mall. 

Waited for the gate thing to roll up, walked in, grabbed two pair. 

Sweetheart. Size 6. Short.

Light & Dark.

I love knowing that I can walk in and buy that exact mix, and it will be perfect.... I guess the hell I went though trying to buy jeans in high school has been redeemed, because it's finally easy for me.  I don't even try jeans on any where else....

Check Out.

Back IN my car at 12:06am.

Success.


The rest of the day.... not so much.  I came home and slept for a few more hours before the 'morning' sale's started....

Literally the only thing I got that I needed to get was a memory card.

Every present I had planned to buy didn't happen....

Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment