Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why is your tail wet?

Quote of the night.... after our psycho cat jumped up on the bed to get his nightly loving from Travis.
 
Backstory on this damn cat....
I picked him out about 4 months after we got married.  I fed him from a bottle, I woke up in the middle of the night to feed him.  I let him sit on my lap on our 2 day, 14 hour trip from New Mexico to Missouri, I loved this cat.... unfortunately, he doesn't love me so much.  I bet I have touched him twice in the last month.  His name is Hunter, and all he is to me is a vet bill, cat food bill, and crap in the litter box....

On the other hand, he loves my husband.  He will jump up on HIS side of the bed and crys till he gets his daily dose of affection.  If I dare roll over to try to pet him, he jumps down.

Shit head.

Anyways, after the day I've had, it was the funniest thing I've heard all day, and I laughed so hard I cried (ya... it's been a rough day). 

So, this will be a short post, as of this morning we are officially in our two week wait.... and I'm hoping I can cover all my bases with some more BMS tonight....

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! I bottle-fed my cat, too ... he's the total opposite though. He only loves me and seriously HATES the rest of the world. I have never seen such a jerk cat who is such a momma's boy.

    ReplyDelete