Monday, December 14, 2009

More Cookies


Though these are WAY cuter then the ones we made last night.  I LOVE gingerbread ( muffins, cookies, bread all of it is good...).

Well, now is the right time to find it EVERYWHERE!

The type of cookie press we got was the Wilton Cookie Pro Ultra II (doesn't that sound official! Almost like I'm a real baker!)  My Mom got it at Bed, Bath and Beyond, for I think $19.95 (plus those AMAZING 20% off coupons they send out).

Truly worth every penny, it is so easy to do (even my 10 year old step daughter could do it from loading the barrel with dough, to putting it back together and 'clicking' it out on the cookie sheet).  I am already plotting on how I'm going to improve the next batch (as soon as we get these one's eaten!) and I think I'll give them out to some friends.  I have a GREAT recipe for these if you want them (it was my grandmas)... only bad part is that one batch hast 3 sticks of butter.  THREE!!!!  Umm, maybe that's why they are so good!

1 comment:

  1. That's definitely cuter than the gingerbread men and women I made. But they are yummy!

    Tis' the season for baking...

    ReplyDelete