Monday, December 7, 2009

Half way done

Anyone who is TTC hates the blasted two week wait.... H-A-T-E-S it.  Well, I'm half way done... and only one more day to keep myself busy and then my mom is in town.  If only she could come to town EVERY 2ww (though hopefully we won't have many more...).  

I'll stay busy by sending off some packages
Paying the bills
Trying to find some more Christmas ideas
Finish Trav's birthday present
Get enrolled for my masters classes.... holy crap, I'm going back to get my masters!!! :)  That's kinda exciting, but a little scary since I have been out of college for almost 5 years. 
However, the best part of going back to school is that its completely free.

Completely.

Free.

FREE

Like I don't have to pay anything....  It's times like these I love the Air Force, and their My CAA program.  If you are a military spouse (or know one), tell them to look it up!  It's amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it halfway through your 2WW! And that is so cool that you get to go back to school for free!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're heading back to school. It sounds like you're excited about it!

    Kudos for making it halfway through the 2WW with your sanity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing about MY CAA! my husband has been a marine for 6 years and i've never heard of it! This will help out a lot! :o)

    ReplyDelete