Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning, I woke up snuggled next to Travis.

Christmas morning we woke up to snow... (granted, not a lot, but I think it might have been my first ever white Christmas)


Christmas morning under the tree was filled with presents

Christmas morning the stockings had been filled, and Santa's cookies had been eaten


Christmas morning we had a huge breakfast.


Christmas morning I was with my family


Christmas morning we took a family picture


Twice.

Three times- SUCCESS!!!

Christmas morning was a beautiful start to a wonderful day with my husbands family.






Chirstmas morning I began miscarrying.







8 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry. How difficult that experience must have been for you. I can't imagine. I think it's so brave and strong of you to be able to smile and be present in such an occasion at such an awful time. How are you feeling now? Thinking of you and hoping you're okay.
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. J - I can't believe you managed to smile and get through your day. I'm thinking about you.

    Maybe next week we could get together since I missed you while you were up here. In the meantime, {hugs}.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenn, I don't know how you got through the day. You are so strong. I wish this wasn't happening. Please know you're always on my mind and I feel so awful for you. How are you doing physically? Has the physical pain decreased since you went to the ER?

    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry, what terrible timing. I can't imagine going through that and having to be in company and keep on a happy face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you were able to enjoy Christmas given the circumstances. I'm praying next year is a lot better year for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry you're going though such difficult times. i'm hoping the New Year is full of nothing but blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh honey.... I am so sorry. My heart is just breaking with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry for your loss. 2 days before Christmas, at 12 weeks, I found out we had lost our baby (missed miscarriage)... it's an awful, horrible thing. I wish you the best, and hope that you find some peace soon.

    ReplyDelete