Saturday, October 31, 2009

Silver Bells?

Ok, so I get it... we're getting close to the holiday season.  I understand I should expect Christmas displays to start going up soon.... but what I wasn't prepared for tonight was Christmas music.

As we were driving home from my in-laws house, we had the radio station on scan.  We then herd.... no it can't be... it's not even November yet.... really!?!  It's Halloween.... how can that be? 

HOW THE HELL ARE WE HEARING "SILVER BELLS"!!!!




Really?  REALLY!  On Halloween... shouldn't you be playing Monster Mash?  Which, by the way, I have yet to hear ONCE this year!

Ugh. 

And so it begins.

Don't forget to set back your clock tonight!

4 comments:

  1. I know! My neighbors have a tree and lights up already...umm, where did Halloween and Thanksgiving go?

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooooooooooooooooo! No xmas music yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend Jenicini visited my blog and left me a comment, I stared following her blog...I love her blog already! :)

    I would love to talk to your neighbor or email her, you can share with her my email if you want or give me hers. I'm so scared Jenn but I don't know what else to do. I can't afford IVF or seeing an RE until I graduate in a year and adoption is hella expensive, so foster care is ideal with the money situation but I know I'm setting us up for some real hurt but you know what, I'm already hurting every day that I'm not a mom, so I'm up for the challenge. Do you think I'm nuts?

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete