Thursday, October 8, 2009

TFP?

So, as we all know I have patients that would fit on a gnats back! 

Needless to say, I tested early.

To Early?

No BFP's here... but maybe a Thin, Faint Positive?  I think that I'm reading to much into it... maybe it's just a shadow... maybe I just want to have a baby so bad, I'm beginning to see things.

Maybe.

I guess I'll just have to wait until Monday, when I go to get a Beta done from my RE.

BUT----

If I was pregnant, I would be due June 19th, 2010! 

This is going to be the Longest. Weekend. Ever.

Good thing I have pumpkin picking and a visit to my in-laws to hurry it up!  We need to pass on our 'rash' of New Mexico food stuffs.... tortillas, green Chile dip, green Chile cheddar bread.... yum!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! You said you weren't going to post until Sunday but guess what? I bought a box of pregnancy tests-a box of 5 for $20! No cheapie for me, I will either get a pregnant or not pregnant! Hitler said I could not test until Wednesday and guess what? He took my tests and hid them-asshole!

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, tomorrow morning (when your pee is super-concentrated), you need to retest. and post the results.

    better yet, post as picture and we'll all decipher it for you :)

    ReplyDelete