Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

What were you tonight? 

Me, I was a 'wanna be momma'! ( I stole my nephew!) 

We went to my in-laws town for the day. 

Trav helped his Dad rip siding off their house that they rent out. I'm sure they had fun, I don't really know though, because I didn't stick around long, I had a date, a blog date!


I met up with Jenicini, and had a BLAST! I haven't had that much fun in a while. We talked about teaching, about life, about our husbands, and about our struggles with infertility.  I enjoyed it more then she knew!   It's nice to have another friend, who understands all the crap I've been going through, on top of dealing with the crap that our husbands careers throw at us, and how to be a 'graceful military wife'.  We had to end lunch early (three hours later), because my husband kept texting me asking where I was at.  We decided to do it again real soon... like Thursday after my doctors appointment!  YEA!  :)  I can't wait!

I headed up to his Dad and Step Mom's house, and got to spend some time with then, and then they got ready to go to a Halloween thing at their church.  They were cute! I forgot my camera in the car, and would have loved to get a picture of them before they left.....  They were a sheep and a cow. 

We headed to his Mom and Step Dad's house and helped pass out candy there.  Our nephew was spending the night at Grandmas, and he and I had fun...we ate lots of junk: chips, suckers and juice!  (Hey, I don't have to stay up with him when he's so jazzed up on sugar he won't sleep!)  His mom got him the CUTEST costume.  He was a frog, until he got to the sucker.  He was so sticky it was cute!  Then he became a cute scary skeleton... doesn't he just strike the fear into you!




Hope you all had a SAFE and FUN evening!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! You hung out with a blog friend who wasn't me and you have the cutest nephew! You suck! :(

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well apparently, we'll have to invite Jess next time! I had a great great time too! My husband laughed when I got home because it was almost four...typical of a girl lunch, right?!?!

    Love love love the frog costume! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete