Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Two Week Wait

Is almost up...
I figured out a cure for my unending urge to test early... go on vacation!  We went back home to Albuquerque to visit and go to the Balloon Fiesta.  It was awesome! 

I don't know if its because of the 13 hour drive home, or lack of sleep or what... but man am I feeling weird.  I'm so tired... and just feel off... so far today, all I've eaten is a bagel and tortillas (nothing else really sounds good). 

Tomorrow I will be 14 days past trigger... and 12 days past ovulation... and I will test early.

We shall see how that turns out.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to find out...good luck! I'm praying that you get two pink lines! I love your way of "forgetting" about the two week wait! I wonder if G will take me on vacation during every two week wait, lol!

    Thanks for the award!

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, 'feeling off' is a good thing.

    i'm thinking good thoughts for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great way to forget!

    Thanks for the award, Jenn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so much alike! I wish you lived in AZ! :) I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who knows their "due date" lol! I hope we both get a BFP and our babies can be friends, lol!

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is my DREAM to go to the balloon fest! I'm glad you went and got your mind off of it. As a POAS-aholic I understand your pain. Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete