Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Beta #2

I thought this was going to be a good day-- but the overcast clouds and constant rain makes the reality all that more harsh.

For a while I was pregnant.
For a while my body worked right.
For a while I could see my dreams coming true.
For a while.

Not anymore.  My beta went from 11.1 last Thursday to 3 on Monday.  That's the wrong way....

So, for now, we just wait until next Thursday, when we meet with my RE, Dr. S again.  Though I know he won't be able to tell me 'why', we were WAY to early into it... maybe he can advise us what to do next.

You know you have a good friend, when she knows you'll be drinking, and she knows that you have nothing in your house worth mixing vodka in, and she promises to be over with Cherry Vodka and Doctor Pepper...

12 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I'm so sorry! I have no words for you except SHIT or FUCK! I wish we weren't trying together. I wish you still had your baby. I love you so much...email me if you need anything. I know how much this hurts. Okay, now I'm in tears, I hate IF!

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man- no no no no no. I'm so sorry. This sucks. I'm so so angry and upset for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm looking forward to reading your future journey. Many prayers and blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so so sorry.

    That's awesome about having such great friends. Mine are so far away so i'm usually the one getting the vod.ka..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry. This IF stuff really stinks.

    LFCA

    ReplyDelete
  6. IF sucks arse, seriously.

    I'm so very sorry :-(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so so sorry. I just went through a miscarriage this weekend and know how bad it sucks to think you are finally getting everything you want and then it all comes crashing down. One extreme emotion to the complete opposite. Hang in there. I know I am trying to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I'm so sorry! Shit is not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so incredibly sorry. IF is so unfair.


    (LFCA)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry for your loss. I too have endured a chemical pregnancy, and it is just heartbreaking. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't begin to imagine how difficult this must be for you and I am so very sorry to hear about your losses.

    Visiting from LFCA

    ReplyDelete