Thursday, February 25, 2010

More Infertility/loss on TV

Ahh... all you blogging friends who watch Brothers and Sisters, it would have been nice for some warning that Rebecca looses the baby!!!

Nevertheless, she said something that really rung true.  She was baking Justin's favorite recipes, his Mom's brownies.  He came home and wanted her to be resting, and said that he would take over.  She got upset and talked about how she got imported chocolate and bought a brownie pan for it.  And then she said something I think we can all agree with...

"I've been planing this for a long time, and right now, I just really need something to work out the way I planned."

Truer words were never spoken.

*I never thought that I would be married to someone in the military

*I never thought that after I fell in love with someone in the military, we would still be in it (he had 18 months left...).

*I never thought that I would work for my parents company.

*I never thought that I would go back to teaching after working for my parents company.

*I never thought that I would truly love my Mother in Law (definite plus though!)

*I never thought that I would be married for 5 years and still not have children.

*I never thought that I would be married for 5 years and loose five babies.

*I never thought that I wouldn't be able to make my husband a father.

*I never realized that this much tragedy would make my love for my husband that much stronger.



I now know, we can get through anything...

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of "I never thought..." kind of thoughts as well. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete