Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yoga Kicked my butt...

So, yoga... is supposed to be relaxing right? HA! I got my butt kicked! I figured it out, it is very strenuous exercise, done very slowly. I did it in college, but lets just say I've lost some flex ability since then... and I was the YOUNGEST person in the class. AUGH! I am already sore. Hopefully this will get better. I'm going to go take a bath I think. It's interesting, that since we know when conception occurred (or within a day or so), I have been uber-sensitive to every little feeling down there. My ovaries are no longer sore, it had been bad, where I couldn't sleep on my stomach. However, every cramp, or anything hits my radar. I hate this two week waiting thing... as of tonight, we have one week left. I have a feeling this is going to be a LONG week.

No comments:

Post a Comment