Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fertility Drug Makeover?

So this is what my bed stand looks like... (well who are we kidding, you all know that there is WAY more stuff on it, but I cleaned it off before this picture!) Well, since I have to insert this lovely little tablet before I go to bed and when I wake up every morning, I needed to keep it close by. Fine, my bed stand was the place, but its so, so, ugly! I figure if I'm going to have to deal with this crappy drug for at least 2 weeks every month (until I find out if I'm pregnant or not), and once I become pregnant, for the first trimester, I might as well make it look a little better! So here is my solution, not so great, but oh well, it's better then the dumb box! I'm thinking maybe tomorrow I will put some paper to block the view of the contents.... maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment