Friday, August 21, 2009

Confirmed- BFN

So it really is a BFN... confirmed by blood work. I went to volunteer for a 5K run. I'm supposed to be checking people in, and giving them their shirts/bib/timer chip. I was still trying to figure out what the sorta positive vs. very negative tests were meaning... Ah! Have no fear, one of the doctors at my OB/GYN office is a runner.... she came in before work, and asked "so we're getting close to two weeks aren't you? Have you tested yet?" Well. Dr. L, thanks for asking.... I then went on to tell her of my Wednesday test, and this morning's test, and she said that I should come in for blood work, just to check. So, after the 'morning-before-work-rush' was done, I ran over to the office, and got blood drawn. A few hours later they said that my betas showed I wasn't pregnant, and that we needed to get Aunt Flow started. Easier said then done, unless you want to wait. She kinda has her own schedule. Lucky for me, there are drugs to help her along. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment