Thursday, March 3, 2011

Laughter

My best friend got her husband and her tickets to one of thier favorite singers for their Anniversary back in January.  Tonight was the concert, so her Mom and I watched the three little knuckleheads.

She has a little boy who is 2 1/2, and twin little girls that are 18 months.  They have almost completed the process to adopt them out of foster care.  Those kids are the light of my life.  If you've followed my blog for anytime, you've seen several projects that have been made for them.  We have become Aunt Jenn and Uncle Trav, and we LOVE that.

Tonight Trav had to work late, so her Mom came over and helped me with the kids.  We had pancakes for dinner... talk about a STICK MESS!  It was so fun watching them play with the syrup.... shhh... don't tell their Mom!

After we got dinner done, we both sat on the floor, and had a blast with them.  We wrestled, and played tickle spider, and clapping alligator.  (yes, the last two I made up, but let me tell you, they love them some 'clapping alligator'... that claps all the way to 'get' them...hey- don't judge, it works!)

The three of them were laughing so much.  It was so great.  I can't imagine anything better then little one's laughing...

So tonight, in a word, was laughter

3 comments:

  1. What a fun night, syrup and little ones...sounds like a bit of a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an awesome night. I'm glad it made you so happy to spend time with them...I'm sure they had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clapping alligator sounds amazing. So glad your night was such a blast!

    ReplyDelete