Sunday, February 20, 2011

So not technological...

My husband doesn't have a facebook.

(gasp... I'll let you all collect yourselves!)

My husband doesn't tweet.

(I guess not that unlikely... I'm still deciding if I like it)

My husband certainly doesn't blog.

He's on his computer a lot at work, so I understand his unwillingness (?) to want to do any more then necessary (and right now his college classes are requiring a high level of necessity!)

I probably only know of a handful of times that he reads this blog... but I know he's read it recently (he made a comment about this post and how he had no idea of my infatuation).

So, My Love, if you're reading this....

Please write a post, all these people here MY side of the story, but you have your own perspective. 

In fact, I'm sure they will all comment on this post and encourage you as well (wink wink ladies!).

Please?

My Big Hunk!

:)





(sorry... had to throw my candy bar joke in there, which with my sudden constant CRAVING for them, the joke gets bounced around these walls a few times a day

Just for the record:
A big hunk

MY Big Hunk!


6 comments:

  1. Oh Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease write your side of things Mr. Hunk. I'd love to be able to hear how you've managed the loss and the adoption ups and downs. It's soooo hard to get my hubby to fully unload. I'm certain he'd love to hear from someone in his shoes too.

    JUST DO IT!!!

    How's that, Jenn? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. H over here isn't too technological either, He now has Facebook but doesn't even look at it.

    I would love to hear your H's side of the story, mine isn't too big on adoption and I'd love to hear another man's perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love big hunks, of both variety. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you're asking him to post something! I might suggest that, too. My husband reads the blog every once in awhile...might be time for his debut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to hear a guys point of view.....

    ReplyDelete