Wednesday, February 9, 2011

8 days- and a little more in love

Wow, it's really been 8 days since I posted... I'll try to a summary post here soon, but for now, I'll feel cheep with just leavin you all with this....

I think I fell a little more in love after seeing this...


Chrysler 200: Eminem @ Yahoo! Video

With him... not the car!

It's my dirty little secret that not many people (besides my husband) know about.  I love Eminem... his music is so real, or something. Trav just laughs when I ask him to download his newest album right after I ask for Trace Adkins.... what can I say, he might just be my dirty little secret...

(He also laughs when I tell him I need it for my yoga work out- because he thinks Eminem songs are defeating the purpose of yoga...)

9 comments:

  1. Everyone who know's me knows that when I say my boyfriend I am talking about Eminem (even my husband). That commercial was so great, during the Super bowl I had to rewind because someone was talking over this commercial and I HAD to hear every word!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with ya. That commercial killed me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him too! Especially coming from the same area in MI as he does. I have such odd taste in music, from Frank Sinatra to Eminem to random country. And as a First Amendment lawyer, I adore the messages in some of his songs, and of course the point that he has the right to say the stuff he does in the more crazier songs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me laugh out loud. I had to read it to my co-worker because we were eating lunch together. She said she likes to listen to Papa Roach when she needs to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel terrible that I didn't know everything you have been through the past few months. I stopped blogging because of my failed IVF and I didn't keep up to date with everyone. I am so devestated for you guys and so impressed by your strength. I cried my eyes out reading your posts!! This is every couple's nightmare and you are surviving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to drop that CD off I made for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love him too! When a song of his comes on the ipod when I'm at the gym, it really gets me going...

    ReplyDelete