Thursday, September 24, 2009

YEA! Off to Trigger

After eight- EIGHT FSH shots, we have a beauty!  At my ultrasound this morning, we saw a wonderful 22mm follie.  YEAH!  They drew blood and my LH hasn't begun to surge, so they told me to trigger anytime this evening.  Now I just have to figure out when the 36 hour deadline will be convenient.  Since it will be Saturday morning, I'm thinking we'll do the trigger tonight sometime after 9pm (we like to sleep in!) 

Keeping my fingers crossed... maybe I'll try to do an early test while I'm visiting home, to see if I have good news to tell my parents.  Our last day there will be 12 days past ovulation, and 14 days past trigger.... we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you...I hope God blesses you with a baby and one that stays in your tummy for 9 months!

    I love the poem you wrote in your previous post. I miss and love my babies too and it has been four years since I lost the first one. Friends think I am holding on to nothing but he/she was my first baby.

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete