Thursday, September 3, 2009

2 rounds of Clomid?

Really. Really? REALLY! I should have know it was to good to be true, my body worked to well last month... So for my follicular study today (cycle day 11) I had one follie that was 8mm, one 10mm... so what would my old doctor do, "Come back in a few days to see if it's grown anymore..." not this doctor. They are having me start ANOTHER round of Clomid, but upped the dose to 150mg. I guess I'm just confused by everything this doctor does, because it is so opposite of what the past one did. I almost wish I would have never known this 'other side', because I just am confused... not doubting, but trying to understand how 2 doctors can be SOOO different. So lucky for Travis, he gets to deal with my Clomid Crazies over the long weekend. I promised I would try to be nice, but with Clomid, you never can tell. I go back for another ultrasound next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment