Friday, September 25, 2009

Fringe and such

Ok- this totally isn't going to be a post on my fertility goals, or anything along those lines... but it's my blog,  I can write what I what... right?


I am not a science fiction lover by any stretch of the imagination... like at all!  I hated X-Files (gave me nightmares), and just am not into that kind of stuff... until now, sort of.

I'm also not a huge fan of Fox... until recently, there hasn't been much on there that I was willing to watch besides Hell's Kitchen, and House (I'm a huge TV junkie... it's an addiction really).

However, last season Fox came out with some excellent new shows, including Lie to Me, Fringe, and Dollhouse. 





On Thursday nights, I watch The Real Housewives of whatever city is currently playing... but that's when Fringe is on.  What to do, what to do???  I of course thought logically, and since you can't watch The Housewives streaming online, that was the show I picked.  Sooo... since there is nothing good on Friday night besides Dollhouse, it has become my new 'Fringe online' night.  Can I just say, I love Walter.  I wish my Grandpa was more like him actually! 

If you don't watch the show, he is an eccentric old scientist that used to work for the government on 'fringe' science, which is science that is on the 'fringe' of acceptability/understanding.  Teleportation, genetic mutation, etc....  He was in a psychiatric hospital for several years (like over 10) and now is out helping an office of the FBI solve weird paranormal happenings.  This is literally like the Cliff's Notes of the Cliff's Notes, there is so much that happened last season....

Anyway.  Back to tonight's episode- Peter is Walters son.  Walter is so excited that he figured out that the blue goo at a crime scene could paralyze,  He said something along the lines of "Isn't that fantastic"  Peter responded:
Fantastic is not the word I would use...


Well, thank you Peter Bishop, you have just won quote of the week... maybe even the year! 

What would be your favorite quote from a movie or TV show?

No comments:

Post a Comment