Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday Morning

On weekends, if Isaac get's up early, one of us goes and changes him, the other makes the bottle and feeds him. This morning, I changed him, then went and crawled back into bed.  Trav kept Isaac in the other room, and about 10am, came back in with him.  He brought him in to snuggle.

There is no better way to spend my Saturday morning then suuggeling with my little guy.  I really don't want him to get in the habit of being in our bed, (since it's so hard to break), so I think that we'll keep this as our very limited Saturday morning thing.

But it was awesome!


3 comments:

  1. Aww...I wish E was a snugger. Sounds like a perfect way to start the weekend to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh...so sweet.

    I can't wait to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is incredibly sweet! And, yes, there is no better way to spend a Saturday morning snuggling with your baby!!!

    ReplyDelete