I can say the best thing about being sick (besides the puking thing) was the 5 lbs I lost, maybe that will be enough to kick my butt into gear! Maybe...
Also, I was able to catch up on all the episodes I've missed (Rookie Blue (meant to watch, glad I caught up), Glee (I missed the fad first time around, so I'm catching up over the summer), Royal Pains, and In Plain Sight (I know I've talked about this before... it's filmed in the city I grew up in, and in the episode I watched had my high school in it!).
Well, I was able to mark a few things off my list, though I'm not going to meet my 10 day deadline, oh well, as long as I keep trucking through the list. The next big thing is cleaning the brick off, but I'm worried about the whole acid thing... it sounds dangerous.... But, I have picked out the colors of the living room (with my Mom's help). Actually, I picked out two sets, and it's up to Travis to pick which one he wants (well, he doesn't really want either-but he'll just have to suck it up and choose because the damn walls are getting painted!)
* Clean our front bricks off (mortar is ALL over them)
* Finish the Family Pictorial Album for our adoption packet
* Finish the questions for our adoption packet
* Stabilize, stain, polly, assemble antique-ish dresser (biggest project on the list...)
* Re-pot flowers for newly stained bench
* Touch up paint in kitchen and master bathroom
****Paint living room (Woohoo!)****