Tuesday, July 20, 2010

10 in 30?!?!

* Sand and Stain my bench
* Polyurethane the bench (it has to be done a different day, so technically a different project)
* Finish the tutu's for my neighbors twins
* Clean our front bricks off (mortar is ALL over them) <---HOLY SHIT! My arm aches! But it's too stinking hot now....
* USPS (package and mail secret sister gift, and baby gift)
* Finish the Family Pictorial Album for our adoption packet
* Finish the questions for our adoption packet (haven't started... )
* Stabilize, stain, polly, assemble antique-ish dresser (biggest project on the list...nothing even planed)
* Re-pot flowers for newly stained bench
* Touch up paint in kitchen and master bathroom (Got the foam brushes to do this)

***Paint Living Room*** (ok, I started before I finished my list... but it's not done yet)

So, as you can see, I was able to mark off a few more things.  I potted some flowers, but didn't move them to the bench, decided to keep them where they were, and finished the album.  I'm going to add a link to the top that has all the jpegs of it.  It turned out very well I think, I'm happy.  This is the one for the people who review our paperwork at the agency, so there is a 'personality with the paperwork'.  However, after as much time as I spent on it, its going to be the basis for our 'Match Book', but with the identifying info taken out, and the extra requirments for the Match Book added in. 

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I am proud of you! I should make a list like this to stay accountable on my 7,000 tasks I need to do over the next 32 weeks and 1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for being my inspiration ;) And I look forward to seeing the album!!!

    ReplyDelete