Also, boxed up and addressed everything for the USPS to take tomorrow morning. Now to figure out what to do for this evening... I'm thinking trying to finish up our adoption stuff, so we can get it in the mail as soon as my parents come for the 4th. They picked up our certified copy of our marriage certificate. It was going to be something crazy like $18.00 for them to send it to me... or my mom could go pick it up for $1.50. Ya, guess what we chose!
So thats my 10 in 10 update. Hopefully tomorrow I can check off a few more!
* Clean our front bricks off (mortar is ALL over them)
* USPS (package and mail secret sister gift, and baby gift)
* Finish the Family Pictorial Album for our adoption packet
* Finish the questions for our adoption packet
* Stabilize, stain, polly, assemble antique-ish dresser (biggest project on the list...)
* Re-pot flowers for newly stained bench
* Touch up paint in kitchen and master bathroom
****Paint living room (Woohoo!)****