Thursday, June 24, 2010

2/10

* Sand and Stain my bench
* Polyurethane the bench (it has to be done a different day, so technically a different project)
* Finish the tutu's for my neighbors twins
* Clean our front bricks off (mortar is ALL over them)
* USPS (package and mail secret sister gift, and baby gift)
* Finish the Family Pictorial Album for our adoption packet
* Finish the questions for our adoption packet
* Stabilize, stain, polly, assemble antique-ish dresser (biggest project on the list...)
* Re-pot flowers for newly stained bench
* Touch up paint in kitchen and master bathroom

****Paint living room (Woohoo!)****

Soo... I thought I had blogged about my bench building.... I guess looking back, I just posted pictures on facebook, so here's a little background
 
The 'beginning'

I made both sides, all by my self

While I did that, Travis and his daughter put together the table saw... good thing, we needed it later!

Helping me cut the top of the bench (the seat?)

I was to cheep to go buy a 1''x12'', so we put two smaller pieces together.

Ta-da!

It's sanded and stained... as soon as it dries, I'll start putting the final coats on it!

3 comments:

  1. Can I please have some of your energy? Or at least some non-90+ degree/% humidity days?

    I'd be exceedingly grateful for either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have some of your energy too? Please.
    2 down 8 to go. You are working faster than I can read and keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT JOB!!!! Will you post pics of the tutus too?

    ReplyDelete