Thursday, May 20, 2010

Software

Help friends!

Have any of you used any digital scrapbooking products?  Any ones you love (or know someone that loves them?) or hate?

We are just beginning to start getting ideas on paper for our match book, and initially I was going to scrapbook it, and make 7 photocopies for the agency (that's how many they need).  That would allow me to keep the original for memories sake, and make more copies if necessary.

However, I've been looking online, and I think that if I digitally scrapbook it, the whole thing will turn out much better. 

Soooo.... HELP!
I'm pretty good at computer stuff, did PrintShop Pro for a lot of things (till I lost the clip art disk in a move), and use Microsoft Publisher quite often to make newsletters and such (I'm the PR person for our Relay For Life and did the monthly newsletter for several years). 

So taking all that into consideration- thoughts, suggestions, comments, advice....

:)

Thanks Friends....


Side note- I was talking to a friend of mine (who is also a co-worker), and yesterday we were talking about how quick this came upon us.  A month ago, though I was ready, I figured we were at least a year from beginning the adoption process.  Now, here we are, the first application has been mailed off, and I'm thinking about our profile book!

4 comments:

  1. Holly at 'Nothing But Bonfires' used Blurb to create books of her wedding pictures for some family members, and was reportedly very happy with the results, but I don't know if that's the sort of thing you are looking for or not.

    http://nothingbutbonfires.com/best-thing-ever/best-thing-ever-blurb-photobooks

    This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.digiscrapdepot.com is tons of free kits you can download, you just need a program to throw it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It WAS totally fast. I hope the rest of the process goes relatively quickly too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, I wandered onto your blog from someone else's and I saw this post. If you go to artscow.com they use Silverlight software and they will print the books as well for pretty cheap. I liked the pages, they are pretty personalized.

    ReplyDelete