Sunday, March 28, 2010

wow

It's been a while, but its been fun! I've had spring break this past week, and I'm in a bunch of trouble.. because not only did I ignore this blog- I ignored my grad classes (even skipped them!) this week (the college and public school's spring break are two weeks apart). 

Tomorrow it's back to my 'baby-sitting' teaching job (literally, like ISS), so I'll take my memory card and slowly update pictures of the past few weeks of my life.

But, as for now, I'm going to finish off this spring break the best way I know how... Human Target and a bubble bath.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad you had a nice break!
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evil girl--skipping class! So worth it too right? :) Glad to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to hate that, when I was a teaching assistant and a college student. Can't they line up your breaks? :)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!! I hope you enjoyed your week and will enjoy your bubble bath! =)

    ReplyDelete