Monday, August 16, 2010

Waiting

Found out today, that they received the last document they were waiting on.

We have officially completed "Packet II".  It has been passed on to review committee.

Now we wait.

I'm not so good at that....  and I already painted my living room.

Side note, got picked up for a long term subbing assignment that starts soon (I only have to do half of the 'before school' teacher things like the trainings).  School officially starts the 24th, so that will give me something to do I suppose.

The printed wait time is 4-6 weeks.  I wonder how long that really means, because for the Packet I, it was 2-4 weeks, and it came back in three days...

Damn them, they set me up for failure, because now I expect everything to go faster then expected.

So- "here's to the next 4-6 weeks"

3 comments:

  1. I am the worst wait person. I can barely make it through 2ww without taking on a project (like your painting!) or tearing something down. I'm hoping that this few weeks fly by in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you! Waiting really is so hard! As a fellow educator (albeit it at the college level--we start the 23rd), I hope that the subbing comes as a welcome distraction and speeds up the wait.

    ReplyDelete