Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Vacation Time

I'm on vacation, (and have been for several days) so I'm limiting my computer time, but I did want to drop in and ask all of you to go send some love.

When we had our failed adoption, my readers were amazing!  You lifted Travis and I up in prayer, said many kind things, came back to check on us, and you loved us as we grieved.

So I'm asking, will you please do that again!  A failed match isn't easy ever, but it especially sucks during the holidays.  I know, ours failed on December 31st... what a way to ring in this year!


Please go over to Being Joyful Always and flood her with the same support that you gave me.  She needs the love, hugs, and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Done! I hate stories like this...I'm so glad you have a happy ending to share with her!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, stories like that make my heart ache. Heading over now to show some support.

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete