Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

We have a local 'working farm' that is owned by the park board.  It's open for visitors all the time, but they had a big Harvest Fest a few weekends ago.

Trav, Aleigha and I had SO much fun.  Isaac slept.

We saw sleeping Pigs


Isaac and Daddy rode a tractor

He wasn't fond of the chickens (or maybe just hungry?)



The horse tried to eat my arm, I laughed!


We picked him a pumpkin shortly after this picture, then went to eat kettle corn and listen to bluegrass music. It was then that he decided to wake up, so I made my family go BACK and retake family pictures in the pumpkin patch!


My little Pumpkin, and his first pumpkin

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I can't believe he slept through so much of it. Mine seems to wake up whenever we move him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of him with his pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you!!!!!!! All of you! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect family - sounds like you had a pretty great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little pumpkin with his pumpkin. I'm taking my little pumpkin to get his pumpkin this weekend (hopefully).

    ReplyDelete